This is my daily schedule Monday through Saturday. The difference on Sundays is that I don't go to work so I wake up later and eat breakfast with the fam around 10 or 11am.
The only way this is different from the same routine I've had for years is that during keto I eat less carbs. For the last 8 years or so I've consistently kept my carbs under 150 grams/day. During this keto experimentation it's been 50 grams/day or less.
- 4:00 am - Wakeup, meditate, drink coffee, write and work
- 5:30/6am to 9am - Teach class and train clients
- 9am to 10:30am - Train myself
- 10:30 to 12:30/2:30pm - Train more clients
- 12:30/2:30pm to 4pm - Take a break. If I eat lunch this is when I do it. If I do it its either eggs, bacon, avocado and something fermented like kimchi or a "big ass salad". After I eat I'll meditate again and/or take a short nap and then get some more work done.
- 4 to 6/7pm - Train more clients
- 6/7pm - Family time. Play with the kids. Resume life as Ryan's personal horse and Indie's catapult.
- 7 to 8pm - Dinner time. Grub out. Here's an example of a typical dinner at our house.
- Appetizer: Greek Salad
- Main: Burger bowls or Smoked Pork Belly with Lo's Broccoli Slaw
- Dessert: If we do dessert it's usually an Elemental bar or some 85% dark chocolate. Trader Joe's sells an 85% Dark Chocolate Lovers bar with a great ingredient list free from any added sugars and vegetable oils.
- Make pre-bedtime concoction consisting of 2 Tbsp Dr. Schulze Superfood, 300 mg Innate Magnesium powder and 1/2 tsp Organic Ashwagandha powder.
- 8 to 9pm - Hang out with Lo.
- 9pm to 10pm - Wrangle the kids into bed using a mix of diplomacy and strong-arm tactics.
- 10:01 pm - Pass the F___ out.
Wash, rinse, repeat...