Join us Saturday, February 6th at 2pm for a two hour workshop with massage therapist, Brian Zerega, and yoga teacher, JQ Williams. For this workshop we will explore finding more mobility in the pecks, shoulders, and forearms. Over the course of the workshop you will get to learn self massage, advanced stretching techniques as well as partner stretching. We will practice experiential movement to get you tuned into listening to your body. By listening we can become more aware of resistance within the muscles and adapt to it rather than pushing through. This workshop is $15 for 34° North members and clients and $35 for non members. Can’t wait to see you there!
- To provide deep release within the shoulders, pecks, and forearms
- To improve athletes’ mobility and provide stress relief
- To share self massaging techniques
- To provide advanced and unique stretching techniques.
- To create a space where our students feel safe and explorative
- Teach students to adapt to resistance instead of pushing through
After the workshop we’ll be walking down the street for a group happy hour at The Brixton!