Frequently Asked Question
What should I bring to train?
- The most important things to bring - An open mind. A desire to connect with your body in the present moment. An intention for self-mastery.
- Listening ears.
- Clothes that allow you to move freely.
- A towel if you need one. Most do with our training.
- Canteen or water bottle. We have reverse osmosis filtered water that multiple Yelp reviews say is the most delicious and refreshing they’ve ever had, but you must provide the vessel. Don’t worry if you forget. We sell water at the gym, too.
- Shoes for training in case we go outside to the parking lot or neighborhood to train. Lincoln Blvd isn’t the place you want to be running barefoot regardless of how gnarly your feet are.
Please leave ego at home.