Kristina has her Masters in Kinesiology with an extensive background as an Exercise Physiologist. She uses her deep knowledge of the principles of movement to teach others how to fine-tune their attention to their mind and body.
She helps others relieve chronic pain and tension and improve mental state in order to achieve their individual health and fitness goals through strength training, using various tools from barbells to sandbags, as well as mobility training to further integrate breath and awareness.
Kristina enjoys working with those who want to train smart, create daily habits, and have fun while they create a stronger, more resilient self. Through individualized strength programs and daily practices Kristina encourages her clients to have fun exploring their current patterns and teaching them to create new ones.
When not training others she can be found exploring movements in the gym, rock climbing, dancing and enjoying nature and quality time with family and friends.
- M.S. in Kinesiology (2014) - Cal State Fullerton
- B.A. in Exercise and Sport Science (2008)- Concordia University
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Certified Pranayama and Meditation teacher